Get Social With Adrian Brien Auotmotive!
You don’t need us to tell you all about the social media phenomenon. If you’re not already signed up to one of the many social media sites, you will have at least heard your family and friends talk about them.
Australians are the biggest users of social media in the world and Adrian Brien Automotive has long been a great fan of communicating with family, friends and clients on Facebook.
For those of you who are still on the fence, here’s a few statistics about Australia’s use of social media to help you decide!
Social Networking at a global level…
- “Social networks and blogs” were the most popular online categories based on average time spent online in December 2009 followed by online games and instant messaging.
- Australia leads in average time spent per person on social media sites. We surpassed the US by 50 minutes and the UK by 34 minutes for time spent in January 2010.
- Among Australians visiting social media websites, we spent an average of 7:31 hours on social media sites in January, growing from 6:52 hours in December 2009.
- Among Australian Facebook users, the average time spent on the site during January 2010 was a massive 8:19 hours up from 3:05 hours in January 2009.
- In comparison, an average of 49 minutes was spent on YouTube, 36 minutes on MySpace (down from 58 minutes 12 months ago), 19 minutes on Twitter and just 8 minutes on LinkedIn.
List of Adrian Brien Automotive Facebook Pages: